Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall is here!!

Hi all! We hope everyone is doing wonderful.

It is DEFINITELY Fall! I hope each of you have been able to get out and enjoy it. This has to be my favorite time of the year. Don't get me wrong, I love Spring-- but my allergies always flare up so bad then. So during the Fall I can be out and about without being sickly.

This weekend Matt and I took a day trip to Grandfather Mountain and Linville Falls. We drove along the Blue Ridge Parkway for the 'scenic views'. Here are a few pictures of our trip:














As for baby times, there is no news this month-- just as we thought during my last post. We are both perfectly fine with this, and are leaving the whole thing in the Lord's hands. This process has really brought the two of us closer to God. Just praying our ways through has really brought me a lot of peace with the entire situation. So if pregnancy happens any time soon-- it will be a gladly welcomed surprise, all designed by the Lord.

Onto more exciting things in life: My parents recently purchased some land that will place them closer to my Nana and Grandmother. My mom has always said when Jess and I got older, they would move 'south' to SC. Her house has been on the market now for a couple of months, but obviously the market is in no shape for home sales. That brings me to the excitement. Mom and Dad are just 'giving' us the house basically. We take over payments ($50 more than our rent each month) and it is ours to do with as we want. If we want to sell at any time, we can do that too. Matt and I know it will be a lot of hard work since they are both smokers and have chosen to smoke in the house. My ultimate time frame for moving would be right after Christmas, but before the New Year just because I have 10 days off from work. The priming and painting would definitely keep me busy during my little vacation. SOOO-- if any of you are available the last week or so of December, and feel like painting-- just let me know!

Until next time from our little Sipe family....



God bless!

No comments: