WOW-- how time really does fly.
I just realized the last time I honestly sat down and posted a blog was back in October. Sheesh, life truly does get hectic at times.
I guess a little updating is definitely needed:
--My mom got married in November. My mom and stepdad have been together since I was in the THIRD GRADE. Yep, that means they have been together since 1993!! All of these years they have focused on providing for me and my sister. This time they nailed it down for certain. They are meant to be. We had a very simple ceremony and reception for the two of them with our closest family members. It was perfect, and I am glad they waited until I was old enough to appreciate the love they have for one another. A few pics to let you in on the fun:


--Thanksgiving and Christmas were wonderful. Special time spent with all of our loved ones was just what we needed. God is amazing in how he has provided us with the most spectacular people to love. I am grateful to have such a wonderful family. We were able to spend equal amounts of time with Matt's family as well as mine. Just a few shots to remember:



--As posted in my last blog.. we were planning on moving into my parent's home on the other side of town (still in Maiden). Immediately after the Christmas festivities ended, Matt and I set out on the new journey. I used my 10 days from work over the Christmas holiday to focus solely on painting and sprucing up the house before me, Matt, and Gizmo made our entrance. So far things have been nice in the new house (besides some minor bumps in the road), but I am NO WHERE near completed with painting. Actually as of today, we have been there one complete month and are still living out of boxes.
--My birthday was this past weekend. To celebrate Matt and I decided we would take his two younger brothers along with us on a church snow tubing trip to Jonas Ridge. The day was filled with laughter and joy as we had the best of times. Here are some pictures of the day:


Despite the busyness of our daily lives, we love the Lord more for everything He has given us. He has blessed us beyond imagination with wonderful health, family members, friends, jobs, church family, etc. Life is full, but Life is good-- just like God. He is good all of the time. Hopefully I can find just a little more time for posting in the near future, but until then... May God bless and keep you safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment