Friday, September 26, 2008

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

Right now.... that box of chocolates is great!


Life in the Sipe house is good-- busy, but a good kind of busy.



Work has slowed down a good bit for me. I tend to refer to it as "the quiet before the storm". October seems to be planned as one of the company's most busy months. Each day my to-do list grows for the coming weeks. Matt has been busy at work, as he always is. There have been a few days where he gets home earlier than expects, which is really nice. This weekend we really don't have a whole lot planned. That would be a first for us seeing that we have been on the go every Saturday this month. (Maybe the house will get cleaned... maybe it won't.)



I just wanted to post a couple newer pictures of Gizmo.






In the second picture of him, he was asleep on the couch beside of Matt. Those of you who know this dog-- he isn't too keen on Matt. Most of the time he is scared to death of Matt. I think it is mostly because of how quickly Matt moves around him. But on this particular night, I had gone to bed early and Matt snapped this photo of Gizzy. He was asleep on the pillow with all four feet in the air. I really think he sleeps with one eye open and one eye closed when Matt is around. He loves his daddy, even though he gets scared easily!




We are trying for baby Sipe as you know from the last blog. Matt says he doesn't think we were successful this month, and honestly- I don't have much hope either. I have only been off of my birth control for a little over two months now, but my cycles are still crazy. They have always been crazy. I keep praying that when it is God's timing, we will get pregnant. That is hopefully in itself. I know there WILL be a day, I just don't want my mind to think it is in control of this situation. It's not-- and I don't want it to be. I know the Lord will provide us with the most perfect being in His own, most special timing. Until then--- I am going to wait and rejoice in all of the blessing in my life. I will keep you posted :)


Until next time... God bless!

1 comment:

Bradley Young said...

I just wanted to check in and see how you guys were doing. I hope all is going well. I hope a baby Sipe will come soon!